Give Yourself Enough Time to Find the Right Dress
The Countdown is on, you have said yes to your venue and list is getting checked. But make time to find the right dress.
- Start looking sooner rather than later. It’s never too early to start trying on dresses as it will give you an idea of what you like and what suits you.
- It can take up to nine months for a dress to be made to order, if you leave it any later you may have to pay extra for a rush order.
Watters | Somerset
- Make sure you factor in time for alterations. You need approximately 2 months for alterations.
- While it’s fine to start trying on dresses whenever you like, don’t buy a dress before you’ve made some of the big decisions on your wedding, e.g. wedding venue, date and key suppliers. Your outfit should fit seamlessly with the vibe of your wedding, so it’s a good idea to wait until this is clear in your mind before purchasing.
- You may have to wait several weeks for an appointment, particularly on weekends, evenings, or in January – so if you have your eye on somewhere, book your appointment well in advance.
- We are getting bookings 4 months in advance, with weekends being the busiest.
Book now to find the one: Book Now